Emerging Therapies Forum
EMERGING THERAPIES FORUM
SATURDAY, JULY 18, 2020
The bleeding disorders landscape is changing quickly. Years of research are finally producing tangible results and many companies are either already offering new therapies or are poised to begin doing so within the next few years. It is vital that we educate the bleeding disorders community (patients and their families) about these emerging therapies so that they can ask questions, mentally prepare themselves for upcoming shifts in standard of care, and advocate for themselves.
HFNC is pioneering an Emerging Therapies Forum this year!
- Patient panel with Patrick James Lynch, Believe Ltd., moderator Randy Curtis, MBA
- Understanding Gene Therapy in Spanish and English with Fernanda Leal, Director of Medical Affairs, BioMarin
- Current clinical trials, Sacchi Suzuki, MPH, UCSF Hemophilia Treatment Center
- Cannabis, Cannabinoids and top 10 things all medical cannabis patients should know with Heather Despres, M.Sc., Director of the Patient Focused Certification (PFC) program at Americans for Safe Access
- How to get Insurance Access to New Therapies - Michael Bradley, Hemophilia Council of California (HCC)
- And more!
Great America tickets for all participants ages 3 & up*
*must register by 9am and complete passport for eligibility. Passes will be mailed as Great America opens 3/21
NEW LOCATION: 429 Lagunita Drive, Stanford CA 94305-2297
See Dr. May Chien, clinical assistant professor at Stanford in the Departments of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, deliver the keynote address on new treatments in Bleeding Disorders